L'office de tourisme Du Pays de fenelon
Home, information and advice
Phone: 05 53 59 10 70 (Choice 1)
Address: Z.A. Rouffillac 24370 Carlux
DISCOVER THE LAND OF FENELON IN BLACK PERIGORD
The Land of Fénelon is one of the gateways to the Périgord Noir on the edge of the Lot and Corrèze.
Walking along our hiking trails (250 km of trails), meet the heritage and our producers (truffle, foie gras, nuts and other local products …) and let yourself be tempted!
A nature-free destination:
A veritable green lung, the Land of Fénelon is a paradise for outdoor lovers.
Take advantage of the exceptional setting of the Dordogne Valley, classified as the World Biosphere Reserve, to discover a heritage and a beautiful natural environment through outdoor activities: hiking, canoeing, mountain biking, greenway, climbing, archery…
Events and events throughout the year:
The Tourist Office of the Land of Fénelon is organizer of events related to nature, heritage, hiking throughout the year with 4 highlights:
- Spring of the Mills in April
- Summers in July-August
- The Week of the Night the 1st week of August
- La Ronde des Villages on the 2nd weekend of October
Check out all our events: https://www.fenelon-tourisme.com/je-decouvre-le-pays-de-fenelon-en-perigord-noir/nos-evenements/
- Coffee / Restaurant / Tea Room
- Tourist information
- Schools and groups
- Entertainment all year round
- In summer, every Thursday at 6:30 p.m.: evening survey by reservation.
- Every day from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Monday to Friday: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Saturday to Sunday: 10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. 2 p.m. to 6 p.m.
October to June:
- Excluding school holidays:
- Monday and Sunday closed
- Tuesday to Saturday: 11am-1pm / 2pm-5pm
- School holidays:
- Monday to Friday: 11am-1pm / 2pm-5pm
- Saturday, Sunday and public holidays: 2pm-5pm
Would you like to know more about our partner?
Click on the button to discover its official website and have more details about its activity, its products or services.